February 21, 2011

P.S. "Next Blog" results

With zillions of blogs on the world wide web, I thought it might be fun to look at new blogs just to see what people are doing.  For some reason, the blogs that popped up when I ticked on the "Next Blog" button were all very religious in nature, one after another.  It's not that I have anything against religious themed blogs, but  I worry about lightening strikes.  I drink wine, I might curse when the Lakers are playing and the refs make lousy calls, and I go to Weight Watchers on Sunday mornings, yelling out, "OK, we're heading to church now!" in case a neighbor is out as I get in the car with my coffee.  I think a few are suspicious.

Anway, I wondered what steers the path of the "Next Blog" button, and Googled for an answer. 

What I found was appalling.  Someone had a blog post about this issue.  There is a place where blog surfers can fill in the blank, "I hate the Next Blog button because...." and some savage actually wrote "It only gives me "crafts" blogs by American housewives (I hate crafts blogs)."  Ack!  Is my blog a craft blog?  I'm an American housewife.  I'm feeling thicker skin, though, because I got a good chuckle.

The clouds are rolling in.  I'm waiting for the lightening.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment