August 28, 2011

What a Pain

I need an ergonomic everything.  Everything aches.  My brain is cramped after trying to figure out how to resize a quilt pattern and still have it come out, then cut all those evil strips.  The pillow I stuffed behind my back keeps wiggling out the back of the chair.  It's time for some duct tape!  It's nice to still be in the studio after 4:30 p.m.  Progress!

Aside from spending time at the studio desk, I have also spent an enormous amount of time filling out forms for school for my son.  I can't imagine why, why, why we are required to fill in 87 copies of the same form on 87 different colours of paper.  I want to take a Sharpie and write, "See forms from last year.  Please just write 2011 on every page and consider me finished."  I don't know how that would fly.  Something tells me my picture would end up on the office door with a red circle and hash mark through it.

Time for a pool break followed by chardonnay and a bendy straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment